Shri Rawatpura Sarkar College Of Education Rawatpuradham
Our Vision: To inculcate humanism, tolerance, reason, progress, fearlessness and truthfulness, through education so as to produce integrated men and women free from fear.
Our Mission: To emerge as a ‘CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE” in the field education by adopting innovative approaches and to build the structure of dynamic intelligence. It will enable our students to meet the challenges and equipped them to effectively manage the highly competitive global environment with imaginative problem solving skills.
— Dignity of labour
— Transparency in action
— Passion for quality
— Zeal for innovation.
B.Ed. Programs demand intellectual maturity, strength of purpose and willingness to work hard. Students are endowed with a sense of curiosity to learn, deep interest to teach and affection fore young children so that society get benefited.
The Institute is committed to helping prospective teachers use their knowledge of students, curriculum, and the variety of teaching and learning methods for the benefit of each and every student. It aims to develop teachers:
- Who view themselves as true professionals?
- Whose teaching practice reflects a philosophy of education that encourages the development of all pupils,
- Whose practice embodies the Ethical Standard for the Teaching Profession.
- Who engage in habits of creative thinking and critical reflection?
- Who have a strong base of professional knowledge regarding subject matter, psychological, Sociological, and cultural influence on learning and regulatory obligation and responsibilities?
- Who use research support practices to foster the development of each individual pupil intellectually, society, culturally, and emotionally;
- Who demonstrate care and commitment to pupils and pupil learning?